Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Discussione: New Firmware Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 7025

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Predefinito New Firmware Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 7025

Riporto con copia/incolla il thread ufficiale di presentazione in rispetto al team:

Nabilosat DM7025 Pure Flash 09JULY09, with Barry Allen 4.8.20

What is the Nabilosat DM7025 Pure Flash ?
    This image is a simple, pure CVS image to install to flash memory. It is reccomended to those who like the multiboot option with Barry Allen. It is light, fast, reliable and, most of all, upated. Therefore, it is the best solution for multiboot purposes.
    What is included in this image ?
    This image is including the latest available edition of Barry Allen: 4.8.20. Software Manager and Network Browser
    Why should I install this image in flash ?
    Because it includes all the latest drivers and kernel modules required to install new images in multiboot. Nabilosat team is about to release the latest version of its Black Hole image. If installed to multiboot, the new Black Hole image requires an updated image in the flash memory. For this reason, Nabilosat team prepared this Pure version for you.
    How do I install Barry Allen with this image ?
    Barry Allen will be automatically installed at the end of the default wizard
    Will I loose the images already installed on my media ?
    No, you will not loose any of your favourite images, already installed to your media. You will reboot and find them again, ready to be used.
    How do I install it to flash ?
    You can install it via WebInterface or via serial. However, it is important that you read the simple instructions reported here under.
    Release Details

NEW Nabilosat Bootlogo by Army
    Barry Allen 4.8.20 included
    TARGET_ARCH = "mipsel"
    TARGET_OS = "linux"
    MACHINE = "dm7025"
    DISTRO = "opendreambox"
    DISTRO_VERSION = "1.5.0"
    TARGET_FPU = "soft"
    ENIGMA2_CVS_DATE = "29 June 2009"
    ENIGMA2_VERSION = "2.6 experimental"
    DRIVERS = "02 July 2009"
    SECOND STAGE = "61-pr1"
    BARRY_ALLEN_VERSION = "4.8.20"

Instructions
    1) Flash your DM 7025 with Web Interface or DreamUp and serial cable
    2) Complete the Default Wizard to setup the basic steps
    3) Upon Wizard completion, Barry Allen will install automatically, and a Console Window will report the progress
    4) Enigma2 will restart as usual
    5) Barry Allen is available in the plugin list, ready to install images to multiboot.

Barry Allen will have been installed. You will find your previous images listed, choose your favorite as always.

Warning: Nabilosat pure flash include the 4.8.2 version of BA because the later version of BA are too big (more than 7 mega). You can install this image on newer BA version too and/or if you want, you can upgrade BA to the latest version after image complete installation.

Warning: Because of Enigma2 developers are adding many libraries to the latest versions it is higly recommended to use this image in flash and install Black Hole image 0.11 in Multiboot.
    This is because DM7025 flash memory is limited and current E2 images for Dm7025 are very big.
    So the best way is to install this image in flash and then install Black Hole DM7025 0.11 in multiboot. In this way you will be not limited by flash capacity and you will have all the space available on your device to add packages, skins and all the plugins you want

[center]

Post Thanks / Like
    Inserzioni Blog
    Downloads
    Uploads

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da isteric2005 Visualizza Messaggio
    Riporto con copia/incolla il thread ufficiale di presentazione in rispetto al team:

Nabilosat DM7025 Pure Flash 09JULY09, with Barry Allen 4.8.20

Qui il Download

MILLE CULURE

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •